13 October 2008

TRYING THIS AGAIN . . .

Well, here I am. I was evicted from AOL Journals like everyone else there. I did copy my journal over here with no issues. It was surprisingly simple. If you want to read earlier posts, the title at the very bottom is a clickable link to my archives.

I'm adding as many as I can find from our old community as I find them until their journals are gone November 1st. Even those who have chosen not to write any longer, I hope they will copy their journals over so it won't be lost. I had not decided whether or not to invest the time in figuring out another platform, but I was going to at least copy my journal over. I had way too much time invested in the research for each entry to just let AOL wipe it out.

I'll start posting again here when I can. I'll get around to as many of you as I can find links to as I haven't seen anyway to search here yet. If you haven't sent me the link to your journal, please post it in a comment here, and I'll add it to my favorites.

Thanks to all for reading!

5 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Glad you have made the transition, welcome :o)

Cool, I am your first follower.

Beth said...

Welcome, Dirk! I think you'll like this new platform more than you thought.

Cool, I'm your second follower! LOL

Beth

Carolyn said...

Hi Dirk- I'm so glad you're doing it still! I'm glad I won't have to go through withdrawls after all ;-) Thanks for the comment on mine. I look forward to your next post. God Bless! Carolyn

Gerry said...

Glad you decided to come aboard as a Blogger. I think the single biggest problem for voters is being informed and you have certainly done as much as you can to give us more information. I think after the election, depending on how it goes, there will be the problem of staying informed and looking for what to do to affect the outcome of things. you already have my blog link but just in case-- http://gerry-daughters-of-the-shadow-men.blogspot.com Gerry

Lisa said...

Well I for one am glad you decided to come on over!! I look forward to reading your interesting entries when you have the time to post them.