02 December 2008

CHAMBLISS WINS RUN-OFF ELECTION IN GEORGIA!

With 92% of the precincts reporting, SENATOR SAXBY CHAMBLISS, R-Georgia, has 58% of the vote and is projected to win the run-off against Democrat JIM MARTIN. Now, the Democrats don't have absolute power in Washington. If Martin had won, the Republicans would not have had the ability to filibuster any dangerous legislation. This way, the Democrats won't have the ability to just "rubber stamp" President-elect Obama or any of the leftist Congressmen or women.

4 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Absolute power is never a good thing :o)

Amelia said...

I read it but I'm not familiar with what's going on here. I probably seem like a dummy but I'm lost on this one. I hope it was for the good though. (((HUGS))) *M*

Heli gunner Tom said...

Hi Dirk,
This is the best heart warming news I got in a long time !
Thanks for being our eyes and ears.

Tom

Julie said...

This is great news. Now to hear Franken finally and truly lost would make my day.